miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2012

Tree -Finished Piece


So that was it. Yes, I made my tree with a lot of roots, and kind of tentacle-y, to accentuate the alien (or fantastic, if you prefer) origin of the tree. To make it even more weirder, I gathered the leaves into a crystal sphere that is being held by the log. The orb is broken by one side, so you can see some of the glowing leaves escaping. You can see the leaves are in constant movement inside the orb, as if there was heavy wind inside it.

I watched quite a few tutorials to make this piece. I still think I exceeded myself on the glowing colours, kinda made it much more unicorn-friendly than what I intended. Below you have the black and white version, which is, at least in the feeling it conveys, superior in my opinion.
Also, below that is another coloured version, without the added "glass" effects to the orb. It may be an improvement for some people.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario