domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

Halloween -Moodboard

Since the project for this week is so wide of a concept, I have several ideas on how to tackle it.



For the first ideas I've got this two moodboards. I'll attempt either a noir style illustration with a zombie detective in it, or a noir zombie pin-up. The halloween references will be there, maybe with a desk lamp with the form of a pumpkin or something like that. I just don't want to do a random monster for this piece.


Second idea, a child dressed as a halloween monster, with that same monster he's dressing as following him. This will be a more Halloween-centered idea, and could give me the opportunity to go both creepy and cartoony with it. I'll probably do sketches for both, and maybe I'll throw more ideas into the mix as I approach the final piece. We'll see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario