miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

Plane Crash -Sketches, mockups and color studies.

Preparation sketches. Trying to get a good enough angle.
After the angle has been settled more or less, I refined the shot, trying to balance everything.

I made a mockup with photos I compiled during my research (all of them present in the moodboards), trying to grasp the feeling of the scene better, see how textures would work.


After that, I went on and tried some color schemes of my own, of various daytime settings.
I did them first on one of the first sketches, then onto what supposedly will be the final piece's composition.


Below: Night time.
Daytime.
Sunset.

I've got more stuff on my sketchbook, hopefully I'll be able to scan it asap and include it in here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario